The area of procedural law is composed of a team of highly qualified lawyers with extensive forensic experience, in constant training and updating, in legal assistance to clients through representation and defense in court in all national and international jurisdictional orders , And especially in specialized civil, commercial, administrative and criminal litigation, counseling in situations of corporate insolvency, as well as in the resolution of conflicts through arbitration, mediation and other alternative methods of resolution.
- Civil declaratory and enforcement processes.
- Special Processes.
- Processes Mercantiles. Processes Challenging company agreements. Responsibility of administrators, auditors and liquidators.
- Intellectual and industrial property.
- Advertising. Unfair Competition.
- Procedures for the application of Community competition rules.
- Inheritance division processes.
- Contractual and extracontractual liability.
- Property. Leases.
Representation and defense both before the ordinary and constitutional courts and before the courts of foreign States and before the Court of First Instance and the Court of Justice of the European Community before the Commission and the European Court of Human Rights, Where appropriate, before other international tribunals, agencies and bodies requesting litigious assistance.