Our employment law department covers a particularly sensitive aspect of business. The firm advises and represents both individuals and large and medium-sized enterprises in the responsive and efficient manner this field requires. Our aim is to optimise clients’ resources in the field of labour relations and Social Security. We cover sectors such as construction, services, new technologies, the public sector, tourism, industry and transport. The employment department works closely with the firm’s other departments, especially those dealing with commercial, public and bankruptcy law.
- Prevention and resolution of labour problems, restructuring and adaptation of the workforce taking into account both financial and corporate aspects.
- Recruitment and modification of working conditions.
- Senior management.
- Collective bargaining, temporary layoffs and redundancies, reduction of the working day and salary opt-outs.
- Dismissals, transfers, substitutions, sanctions.
- Proceedings arising from industrial diseases, work-related accidents and health and safety at work.
- Challenging reports by the Employment and Social Security Inspectorate.
- Handling disputes through the mediation, arbitration and conciliation services, and employment and administrative courts and tribunals.